Set of 1 Cable, 2 End Caps & 1 Cable Key.
Choose from purple, black, or colour-coded cables.
- 40cm – Yellow
- 50cm – Blue
- 60cm – Neon Green
- 80cm – Orange
- 100cm – Red
Cables are labelled by the size of needle they make when tips are connected. The actual length of the cable is shorter. 40cm cables can only be used with short tips.
- Highly flexible cables that do not kink.
- Smooth joins.
- Long threaded screw-in “join” insures that cable and needles stay connected
- Tightening hole and “key” provided for extra secure tightening.
- Tightening hole also allows easy insertion of “life-lines” to your knitting.
- End caps to screw on cable and keep knitting safe when tips are removed. Ideal for when you want to try a garment on, or if you need to “borrow” tips for another project.
|Length Stated On Packet||Actual Cable Length||Length with Regular tips attached||Length with short tips attached|
|40cm||20cm||N/A||40cm / 16″|
|50cm||28cm||50cm / 20″||48cm|
|60cm||35cm||60cm / 24″||55cm|
|80cm||56cm||80cm / 32″||76cm|
|100cm||76cm||100cm / 40″||96cm|
|120cm||94cm||120cm / 47″||114cm|
|150cm||126cm||150cm / 60″||146cm|