- Made from laser-cut white resin
- Inch measurements on one side, centimetres on the other
- Use to determine gauge and to check needle/hook size.
- Handy conversion charts for switching between metric/US/UK sizes – knitting needle chart on one side, crochet chart on the reverse.
- Yarn weight chart on both sides
- Measures approximately 14cm (5.5″) square.
Simply place the tool on your swatch and count how many stitches/rows fit inside the cut-outs (along the bottom for stitch gauge and up the side for the row gauge.)