The Rose is a classic wheel for every spinner. With its spoked wheel and engraved rose motif, it is elegant with a traditional feel. It is super-easy to use and yet still has the ability to carry out any spinning technique you can imagine.
The Rose has lines that are beautifully smooth and elegant. The motif has been redesigned by Tauranga artist Sharon O’Callaghan and the whole wheel has a very romantic feel to it. It is simple to assemble, easy to use and very reliable. The Majacraft Rose is a wheel you will treasure for years to come.
The Rose bobbin and pulley carrier also has a laser engraved Rose motif that spinners can store up to three bobbins on while not in use.
Features of the Rose include the following:
- includes the Rose Carrier which can be used as a 3-bobbin lazy kate. The carrier has rubber feet, a convenient carry handle, pulley location pin and a magnet to store the 2mm allen key
- has a normal and faster pulley (from the Little Gem)
- includes two flyers with delta and fine fibre orifice
- has Majacraft stainless steel hinges
- ratios extend from 4.25 to 19.5 using the pulleys supplied
- comes with four (4) plastic bobbins
- the handle folds to allow easy handling
- the handle and head position are adjustable so you can achieve the most comfortable spinning position
- suits both left and right handed spinners
- romantic Rose motif by Sharon O’Callaghan
- has handle stops to control the range of movement of the handle
- JCB bolts used in most structural connections for smoother, cleaner lines
- the Rose uses the dependable scotch tension for smooth and easy spinning.